5-Star Skilled Nursing Care and Rehabilitation
At Kingsley Manor Care Center we offer the highest level of of care for both short- and long-term stays. With only 51 shared or private accommodations we’re able to offer a whole-person approach to rehabilitation and skilled nursing with personal care plans crafted for each resident’s unique needs. Our Care Center was recently named one of the best skilled nursing care centers in the country by U.S. News and World Report.
An essential part of nursing care is devoted to rehabilitation. We develop individualized plans to assist each resident in reaching his or her maximum potential. Appropriate therapy services as well as restorative care are all part of our professionally coordinated rehabilitation program.
Dietary needs and satisfaction are a focus at Kingsley Manor Care Center. Our dining service is highly rated by our residents and we are able to accommodate special, therapeutic diets as well as individual preferences.
Social Opportunities Designed With You In Mind
We realize that social, spiritual and emotional needs are as important as physical needs. That’s why we design a wide range of social opportunities with individual resident interests in mind. Small group and on-on-one activities are available. And for those unable to attend group activities we have specially tailored room visits.
With our experienced and licensed nursing staff, Medicare certification, a 5-star Medicare rating and a century-old dedication driven by compassion, dignity, and respect, it’s care you can trust, offered in a comfortable setting. Our beautiful “boutique” care center is part of Kingsley Manor Retirement Community’s four-acre campus in the heart of Hollywood with views of the downtown skyline, Griffith Observatory and the Hollywood sign.
Rehabilitation and Skilled Nursing Services
- Individualized care and treatment
- Orthopedic rehabilitation and after care for fractures and joint repair
- Physical and occupational therapy
- Speech and language pathology
- Pneumonia care
- Cardiac rehabilitation
- Congestive heart failure rehabilitation
- Neurological and stroke rehabilitation
- Post-surgery, illness or injury recovery
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease treatment
- Wound care and management
- IV therapy and treatments including antibiotics and pain management (some exclusions may apply)
- Scheduled transportation and follow-up appointments with your physician
- Uncontrolled and/or complicated diabetes support
- Incontinence care
- Medication administration
- Assistance with ambulance and wheelchair escorts
- Educational, spiritual and cultural programs
- Recreational outings
- Pastoral counseling
- Hospice care
- Respite care
- Resident and family counseling
- Restorative nursing
- Laboratory services
- Enternal feeding
- Catheter care
- Colostomy care
- Ileostomy care
- Pain management
- Emergency response call system